Are You Tired of Suffering These Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
- Widespread muscle and joint pain
- Constant fatigue
- “Brain fog” (trouble concentrating or remembering things)
- Sleeping problems
- Morning stiffness
- Depression and anxiety
- Tingling and numbness in hands, arms, feet and legs
If you suffer from two or more of these symptoms—please keep reading:
The “Hummingbird” FDA Class 1 Medical Device Can Help You
There’s now a fibromyalgia symptom relief device (the “Hummingbird”):
- Registered with the FDA as a “Class 1” medical device
- Granted a device patent by the U.S. Patent Office
- Based on simple, but powerful, medical science
- Proven effective by independent peer reviewed clinical studies
Why the “Hummingbird” Works
There is some simple (but crucial) medical science that led to the breakthrough of the Hummingbird. Here’s how your body works:
- Your “soleus" muscles (one in each calf) help ensure that your blood is efficiently pumped from your lower body up through your heart and all the way to your brain.
- When your soleus muscles do NOT work to maximum efficiency, blood pools in your legs.
- The effects of not getting good blood flow to your brain, joints, muscles and other vital areas of your body? Fibromyalgia symptoms.
How the “Hummingbird” Works
For best results, use daily for 30 minutes, set at 50 microns
What’s a highly effective way to get your soleus muscles to contract and help achieve your proper blood flow? Simple science. Stimulating the nerve endings in the “plantar” part of your foot is vital.
The Hummingbird prompts those nerve endings in your plantar with micro-mechanical vibration at the optimal frequency. This plantar stimulation causes your soleus muscles to contract, helping blood flow to the rest of your body.
As seen on
Clinical Studies Prove The Science Behind
Study finds plantar stimulation improves blood flow in the legs
- American Journal of Physiology >
Study finds plantar stimulation reverses fluid pooling in legs
- Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation & Prevention >
Hummingbird receives FDA registration #3010120144
View Hummingbird's FDA page >
Independent study shows Hummingbird
prototype reduces Fibro symptoms by 38.8%
- Biological Research for Nursing >
Clinical study shows 57.7% increase in activity for Fibro patients using the Hummingbird
View study details >
U.S. Patent office issues utility & design patents in conjunction with Fibromyalgia pain relief
View Hummingbird's Utility Patent >
About Your “Hummingbird”
- 75% of Hummingbird users report symptom relief
- Clinical study shows 38.8% reduction in symptoms
- FDA registered “Class 1” medical device
- Customizable vibration levels
- Small, lightweight, easy-to-use
- 45 day, risk-free trial, 3 year warranty
- Free smartphone app (optional)
- Made in the US